The Hullachan Pro H3 from the new Hullachan Red range, is designed by Craig Coussins and Antonio Pacelli. The new range has been designed from the ground up to protect and enhance a dancer's performance, and reflects the increasing demands of today's Irish dancing.
- 4mm higher at the back and deeper heel seat - For a secure fit around the heel.
- New lacing system (Registered Design)
- Enhanced arch definition and arch support
- Split black suede sole
- Clever Insoles - Protects & cushions with a dual layer insole at the toe and heel
- Seam free front
- Softer leather uppers - Slight give in the leather for a great fit without overstretching
- 15 grams lighter than Hullachan originals (H1)
- Red suede lining
- UK sizes Child 10 to Adult 10
Returns & Exchanges:
We are happy to exchange or refund any purchase within 10 business days of receipt as long as the item has not been worn or soiled (please note that this excludes any custom made products).
We recommend that you test the fit of any ghillies, jig shoes or dance sneakers on carpet to avoid marking the soles. Please note that we cannot refund or exchange ghillies or jig shoes that have been worn at a dance class or outside unless faulty. The customer is responsible for return or exchange shipping costs unless item was shipped out by mistake or faulty.
232 Evelyn Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
Please include a copy of the invoice and note on it what action you would like us to take.